SMCF is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or misrepresentations, and reserves the right to decline submissions if the event is determined to be inconsistent with the character and intent of SMCF or the Community Event Calendar.
- Events must either take place in Pendleton, Ingalls, Lapel, or Markleville or be hosted by an organization serving those communities.
- Events should be open to general audiences on a nondiscriminatory basis
- The Calendar is to be used for public, not private, benefit
- The Calendar is to be used for special, not ongoing, events
- Submissions will be accepted from 501c3, tax supported, or educational organizations. Submissions by other recognized tax-exempt organizations may be made for events that benefit the community.